Gas vs propane
Gas Vs. Propane
In today’s global oil crisis, it is now time for us to consider using cleaner and greener fules. Below we compare gasoline versus propane to help us understand the environmental benefits.
- In terms of cost/price, propane is less expensive compared to gasoline
- Propane is a safe source of fuel to use indoor.
- Canisters are recyclable
- Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas.
- Propane is not damaging to freshwater or saltwater ecosystems, underwater plant or marine life.
- Propane is not harmful to soil if spilled on the ground. Propane will not cause harm to drinking water supplies.
- Propane vapor will not cause air pollution. Propane vapor is not considered air pollution.
- Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by birds, animals or people.
- Propane will only cause bodily harm if liquid propane comes in contact with skin (boiling point -44°F).